What is Microdermabrasion ?
Microdermabrasion is a safe and controlled treatment that intensely exfoliates and resurfaces the skin. Microdermabrasion uses a stream of crystals to gently remove your skins outermost layers of dead skin. A mild suction from the handset gently draws away the crystals and skin debris to reveal your new and improved complexion. It will achieve amazing results – revealing younger, healthier, fresher skin from the very first treatment. The skins appearance is further improved through increased collagen and elastin production as the body produces a new layer of skin.
How does Microdermabrasion work ?
Over a course of 6-10 sessions a wand delivering a fine jet of crystals is passed over the skin. Dead skin particles, stale make up, black heads will lift away and a vacuum action will remove the debris. This dual action will both resurface the skin and stimulate the blood flow. This encourages the skin to rejuvenate itself and produce new collagen and elastin. With each treatment the intensity of the Microdermabrasion can be increased to reach deeper layers to help smooth out open pores, acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles and lift away pigmentation.
What are the benefits of Microdermabrasion ?
- Deeply exfoliates
- Reveals newer younger fresher skin
- Speeds up cellular regeneration
- Increased production of collagen and elastin
- Zero recovery time
- Enhanced performance of skincare products
- Suitable for everyone, all skin types and ages
- Combines well with other treatments eg oxygen facial
- Ideal for open pores, acne scarring, stretch marks and pigmentation
- Suitable even for sensitive skin